Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Frugal Finds

Now, I'm a girl who loves a bargain. Paying retail for most anything is ridiculous, unless you are talking underwear or mattresses and some other pieces of upholstered furniture.

However, today I learned a new little tip about bargain shopping! Be sure to check out the thrift stores, ie: Goodwill, Salvation Army that are close to big box stores like Target.

Seems I stumbled upon a Goodwill store today right across the street from Target. Inside the Goodwill were TONS of brand new summer merchandise leftover from the Target end of season clearance sales!

The shoe department was stocked with brand new shoes, sandals, etc.  all were priced about $4.99! They seemed to have a decent selection of odd sizes.

But, I was good. I don't need shoes. So, I didn't buy any. I got in and out with what I went searching for.... a bread machine. I'm only $6.99 lighter!

Gotta love a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment